One of HFAC's most valuable resources is it's volunteers. There are many opportunities that one may participate in:
- Build, take down and move electronic traps
- Those involved in the trap building may also be a trap watcher
monitoring the sounders via cell phone!
- Team Butchering: Teams that skin and quarter during a recovery operation or at a Team Building or Butchering event at another venue.
- Sausage Making: Teams that get together to bone meat and make sausage.
- BBQ's: Event volunteers that serve at special events such as our yearly Wounded Warrior BBQ, cooking , serving those who have served us.